TEDxSydney Privacy Statement
- Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us.
- We wish to encourage connection between TEDxSydney members, but not if it violates the above principle.
- We will never sell your data to any third party.
- We will not use or share information obtained from social media or other outlets about you without your knowledge.
- We will never provide any of your data to a third party without your knowledge.
- We will ensure that you can determine which pieces of the information you provide us are shown to other people (in your member profile or other parts of TEDxSydney.com).
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any financial information you provide us, including credit card numbers, is stored securely.
- We ask you to respect the privacy preferences of other TEDxSydney members.
- We ask you to remember that any information you choose to post publicly (comments, photos, videos) on this site is, of course, public.
If you have any concern about privacy violations, please contact us HERE.
To process online payment we use a payment gateway hosted by the National Australia Bank Limited. That website is PCI compliant. Please rest assured that all your transactional information is processed to the highest of standards. Moreover, your credit card data is not stored on any non-bank website.