Concise, clever and easy to implement, the ideas in these short TED talks are sure to get you to rethink your sleep, your wardrobe, your meals, your manners and your bathroom etiquette. Do be warned: you may never look at a paper towel the same way again.
1. Arianna Huffington, of Huffington Post fame, makes the case for getting a good night’s sleep.
2. Jessi Arrington (pictured) brings a spark and some sparkles to the TED stage with her lifestyle and fashion style challenge; wear nothing new.
3. Thank you—two little words we all hear every day, but Dr Laura Trice questions if we are saying them enough? And asking for them enough?
4. Want to do some good for the world and yourself, but don’t want to change your carnivorous ways? Graham Hill has an idea for you.
5. We live in a world that reveres multi-tasking, but Paolo Cardini dares to suggest that it might be better to do one thing at a time.
6. Joe Smith’s TED talk just might save the world. One paper towel at a time.
Photo courtesy of TED.com