If you missed our live stream of the April 2017 TEDxSydneySalon, you can catchup via the stream archive below.
The April 2017 Salon investigated the theme of science and our speaker lineup included:
- quantum physicist, innovator and TEDxSydney speaker Michael J. Biercuk who returned to share some of his latest research on building the quantum future
- forensic scientist Paola A. Magni who walked us through the role of a forensic entomologist in fighting crime
- researcher Kirsty Short explained how we can use science to stop history from repeating itself when planning for the next flu pandemic
- and Noushin Nasiri introduced us to the next generation of breath-activated sensors that could assist in the early detection of diseases such as lung cancer
- plus music from electronic soul musician Ed Wells and neo-folk duo Winterbourne
Our next event is TEDxSydney 2017 at ICC Sydney on 16 June 2017. More info here.