TEDxSydney’s Virtual Studio Audience wall for the 2021 Main Event will play an integral part in creating a live, fun and unforgettable virtual experience during the Main Stage sessions, broadcast from the Sydney Opera House.
The Virtual Studio Audience get to watch the session live from the comfort of their own homes or offices while providing valuable audience response for our speakers and performers.
What do you need?
- A webcam so we can see you
- A microphone so we can talk to you
- Pen and paper so we can see messages from you
What is expected on the day?
- Dress and act appropriately as your video feed would be displayed in the TEDxSydney Studio for the duration of the session and potentially be captured on the screen casting to our audience of over 3,000 attendees.
- Be prepared to engage and interact with our presenters in real-time, please bring your enthusiasm and excitement (e.g. clap, cheer, wave, dance!) to uplift our studio!
- The most engaged audience member will WIN 2 x online tickets for TEDxSydney 2022 and a special TEDxSydney Merchandise pack!
How to login to the Virtual Studio Audience
Login instructions will be available on this page on Friday November 26
We can’t wait to meet you at our virtual studio!