As you are no doubt aware, the COVID-19 virus is spreading around the world, creating many challenges for us all.
We have been carefully monitoring the situation vis a vis any potential disruption to our flagship event. The health and safety of our community is our first priority … and we are working closely with our partners to make a decision on the most prudent path forward.
Until such time as we have completed this analysis, we will be temporarily suspending sales for our flagship event. It goes without saying that we’ll keep you posted if and when anything else changes.
Please Stay Tuned.