Our flagship annual event is a unique and vital day of talks, films, music and debate, staged once again at the ICC Sydney venue in Darling Harbour, allowing us to continue welcome more curious minds into our unique TEDxSydney community. Once again, attendees will get the chance to witness, first-hand, the unique TED-style combination of transformative talks delivered in a vibrant and passionate community atmosphere.
As an independently organised event, licensed from TED, TEDxSydney is a not-for-profit venture that relies on the generosity of its Partners and Donors to make the annual event everything it can be. Our Donors relish the uniquely tailored event day experience, with a wide range of exclusive benefits, and the opportunity to be more closely connected with the TEDxSydney family.
As a Donor, you will receive:
- Full day attendance at TEDxSydney on 24 May 2019
- Access to the interactive TEDxSydney Hub
- Light breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea at TEDxSydney 2019
- Exclusive Donor refreshment and recharge area at TEDxSydney 2019
- Premium reserved Donor seating on the day at TEDxSydney 2019
- Access upgrade for (1) nominated attendee to receive Donor reserved seating and entry into recharge lounge at TEDxSydney 2019 (extra attendee must be registered and paid for separately)
- Invitations to TEDxSydney Insider Insider social gatherings, speaker rehearsals and other exclusive events throughout the year
- Early Donor Registration for the 2018-19 Salon series events
- Acknowledgement on the TEDxSydney website and in the 2019 program
- Entry to the TEDxSydney 2019 After Party
- Our legendary attendee tote
- Limited Edition 10th Anniversary Gift
You can become a Donor of TEDxSydney for an annual price of $1,000.
Testimonials from our previous Donors:
“The 2016 TEDxSydney Donor membership was an exceptional experience. Being part of an insider community, it is an unique opportunity to learn from like-minded individuals, the TEDxSydney organisers as well as gain the insights to how a great Sydney event is run. I loved participating in opportunities such as tours to this year’s new TEDxSydney venue and the Launch party where I had chat with the speakers before they went on stage. TEDxSydney is an integral part to Sydney life and it will be a privilege to be a Donor in 2017.”
Joe Zhang, Managing Director of Autumn Compass – a Technology company in the field of Computation and Analytics
“I was a Donor in 2016 and my event-day experience was incredibly special. I was able to network with other Donors at the exclusive Donor breakfast, and had early access to the theatre for great seats. I became a Donor to support the TEDxSydney community and as a result have enjoyed invites to many TEDxSydney insider events throughout the year, including a behind-the-scenes tour of the new 2017 venue. Being part of this select group made me appreciate just how much is involved in planning and preparing for the day. Being a Donor adds a whole new dimension to the experience on the day of TEDxSydney, and that has extended well beyond the event itself.”
Benjamin Elias, CEO and Founder, ideocial