Our 2021 Main Event will be an online day of talks, films, music and debate, allowing us to continue to welcome more curious minds into our unique TEDxSydney community.
Once again, attendees will get the chance to witness, first-hand, the unique TED-style combination of transformative talks that we normally deliver in-person, just in a dynamic and exciting online environment.
As an independently organised event, licensed from TED, TEDxSydney is a not-for-profit venture that relies on the generosity of its Partners and Donors to make the annual event everything it can be. Our Donors relish the uniquely tailored event day experience, with a wide range of exclusive benefits, and the opportunity to be more closely connected with the TEDxSydney family.
As a TEDxSydney 2021 Donor, you will receive:
- Admission to TEDxSydney 2021 Online
- Access to a full day including Talks, Performances and Films
- Discovery Sessions including workshops, speaker Q&As, panel discussions and more
- In-person attendance at the Final Session and After Party (subject to our COVID-safety plan for the event)
- Exclusive in-person studio audience access to the Final Session of TEDxSydney 2021 at the Sydney Opera House
- Entry to the TEDxSydney 2021 in-person After Party with the team, speakers and our partners
- Ability to upgrade one (1) registered online attendee to join you at the Final Session and the After Party (extra attendee must be registered and paid for separately)
- Acknowledgement on the TEDxSydney website and event platform
- Invitations to TEDxSydney Insider social gatherings, speaker rehearsals and other exclusive events throughout the year
- TEDxSydney 2021 Tote Bag
- Exclusive TEDxSydney Gift
You can become a Donor of TEDxSydney for an annual price of $1,000.
Testimonials from our previous Donors:
“The 2016 TEDxSydney Donor membership was an exceptional experience. Being part of an insider community, it is a unique opportunity to learn from like-minded individuals, the TEDxSydney organisers as well as gain the insights to how a great Sydney event is run. I loved participating in opportunities such as tours to this year’s new TEDxSydney venue and the Launch party where I had chat with the speakers before they went on stage. TEDxSydney is an integral part to Sydney life and it will be a privilege to be a Donor in 2017.”
Joe Zhang, Managing Director of Autumn Compass – a Technology company in the field of Computation and Analytics
“I was a Donor in 2016 and my event-day experience was incredibly special. I was able to network with other Donors at the exclusive Donor breakfast, and had early access to the theatre for great seats. I became a Donor to support the TEDxSydney community and as a result have enjoyed invites to many TEDxSydney insider events throughout the year, including a behind-the-scenes tour of the new 2017 venue. Being part of this select group made me appreciate just how much is involved in planning and preparing for the day. Being a Donor adds a whole new dimension to the experience on the day of TEDxSydney, and that has extended well beyond the event itself.”
Benjamin Elias, CEO and Founder, ideocial