“If everyone in town comes to my plant and takes a free sample of what I make, I’ll go bankrupt. But if everyone in the world takes a free sample of one of my ideas (or at least one of my good ones), we’ll all get richer.” Seth Godin
TEDxSydney is all about sharing ideas with the world, so they can spread, grow, flourish and generate different perspectives.
No matter where you come from, what you’ve been through, or where you’re going. We are all human beings that can think, create and love. That idea you have, the one you’ve been thinking of for a while or the one that has just come into your mind, is fantastic. Just because it’s your unique creation.
Imagine if the rest of the world (or at least the 5,000 attendees at TEDxSydney 2019) could hear your idea and vote for it.
That is why, we’re giving you the opportunity to participate in TEDxSydney’s Fast Ideas, where you can pitch your great idea on the ICC stage at TEDxSydney 2019 on Friday 24 May 2019.
Submit your amazing idea with us before 1 May 2019 for your chance to present your idea on the TEDxSydney stage.
How to apply:
- Prepare your pitch – sum up your idea in no more than 200 words using the contact form below
- Show us the pitch – upload a video clip with a pitch of no more than 30 seconds and submit the link, along with a transcript, to the contact form below.
We’re seeking ideas:
- on any topic, subject or background
- that are engaging and relatable in some way
- that demonstrate original thinking
- that can be conveyed by you and your voice alone (no visuals, it’s just you and a mic for thirty seconds)
Deadline is 6pm, 1 May 2019. You can enter as many ideas as you like (one idea per form please). Finalists will be notified by 1-2 weeks after submission deadline.
If successful, you will deliver your 30 second pitch on the main stage at TEDxSydney 2019 on Friday 24 May 2019 at the ICC Sydney.
This is your opportunity to experience TEDxSydney like you’ve never before – from behind the scenes! You will also be invited to join with fellow finalists for drinks on an evening prior to the event, share pitching tips and raise a toast to your Fast Ideas. Get thinking!
Fast Ideas 2019
Watch Fast Ideas unfold on stage at TEDxSydney 2018 in the player above.