TEDxSydney is all about bringing people together, to inspire one another and to share ideas and stories amongst our community. This year we’re launching something special to help spread the word even further. It’s called the TEDxSydney Connector program, and we want YOU to take part.
The idea is simple. Get your team, your friends, your colleagues to register for TEDxSydney 2017 using your own unique referral code and you could score the accolade of being a TEDxSydney Connector, the first of its kind! Not only that, but you’ll also receive some extra special benefits exclusive to you as a Connector and your group.
WHAT DO YOU GET AS A TEDxSYDNEY CONNECTOR?
Encourage at least five people to register using your code and you will get:
1. Early access to each session on the day for you AND your group, allowing you to score some of the best seats in the house.
2. A 2017 TEDxSydney Connector pin badge, identifying you to everyone at the event as a special TEDxSydney Connector and super-fan.
Plus, the more people who register with your Connector Code, the more you can score.
3. The top 50 Connectors will be invited to an exclusive post-TEDxSydney Connector Party at Rushcutters’ Bay Vibe Hotel, hosted by TEDxSydney Founder, Remo Giuffre, and the TEDxSydney team.
4. The top 20 Connectors will also receive one free overnight accommodation voucher for any Vibe Hotel in Australia.
HOW TO BECOME A CONNECTOR
When you register for TEDxSydney you’ll receive a unique Connector referral code in your confirmation email. When your friends and colleagues register, they’ll be prompted to enter a referral code. Linking their registration to yours ensures that you’re on your way to becoming a Connector.
Once you’ve linked a minimum of five new registrations with your referral code, you’ll become a TEDxSydney Connector. In addition to your Connector pin badge, you and your group will all receive unique Connector lanyards when you register on the day, allowing you 15 minutes early access to each session. Register more than five, and you’ll be in with a chance of scoring some of our special ‘Top Connector’ benefits.
HOW TO SHARE
Share your code through your networks to boost your chance of becoming a TEDxSydney Connector. We’ve even written some status updates to make it easier for you to share. Remember to add your own referral code!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK:
Register for TEDxSydney with this referral code: XXXXXXXX and we could all share some exclusive benefits, including early access to the sessions to grab some of the best seats in the house! Register now at https://tedxsydney.com/2017
SHARE ON TWITTER:
Register for #TEDxSydney with this referral code: XXXXXXXX and we could all share some exclusive benefits – https://tedxsydney.com/2017
Go spread the word!
HAVE YOUR FRIENDS ALREADY REGISTERED?
You can connect friends and colleagues who have already registered to boost your chances of becoming a Connector and scoring the extra benefits. Simply ask them to update their registration with your Connector Code, via the ‘Modify Registration’ link on their original confirmation email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Only eligible to registered attendees.
2) To be deemed a “TEDxSydney Connector” five (5) additional registered attendees (not including yourself) need to have entered your unique Connector Code into their registration details by 9 June 2017.
3) The Top 20/50 Connectors will be determined after the event, based on number of registered attendees using a given Connector Code.
4) Vibe Hotel free overnight accommodation voucher is not transferable, can be redeemed by the Connector only, and is valid for 12 months from date of issue.
5) Connector event at Rushcutters’ Bay Vibe Hotel will be held on a date to be determined by Vibe Hotels. Invitations are single ticket only and are exclusive to the Connector.
Photo: Richard Walters for TEDxSydney