I bet you have a cracking business idea. Everyone does, right?
It’s that great idea you had while waiting for the bus. It’s jotted down on the back of a coaster. It’s saved in the notes section of your phone. It’s a constant work in progress or it’s only just getting started. No matter what stage your idea is at, we’re sure you’ve felt that fire in your belly to start something big.
Maybe you need a little kick start to take your idea to the next level? Read on if you’ve got that idea.
Do you have an idea like Patch’d Medical who use AI to provide predictive healthcare data to doctors via a vital sign monitoring patch on patients? Is it more like Rosemark Water Tanks that make water tanks more accessible and appealing with their range of water tank furniture? Or perhaps it’s like Air Buddy which provide divers with the world’s smallest and lightest equipment like their patented tankless technology?
These three ideas have all previously won a St.George Kick Start grant in partnership with TEDxSydney. This year, St.George will again be giving away $100,000 in grants to help give your idea a helpful Kick Start.
You can enter your idea by yourself or as a business in one of two categories.
- Category 1. A NEW business idea. You’ve recently launched or are about to launch an exciting new business based on your great idea. You may not be trading yet, but have a solid plans in place.
- Category 2. An idea to grow your EXISTING business. An idea to grow your EXISTING business. You’ve been running a business for over 18 months and have an idea to take your business to the next level.
Have you got what it takes to Kick Start your awesome idea with St.George? Of course you do. Visit stgeorge.com.au/kickstart to find out more and enter.
- Entries open from 25 March, 2019.
- Fire up and get your entry in before 11:59pm on 21 April, 2019.
- Make sure your entry provides as much detail within the word count to give us a good understanding of the idea.
- The 12 finalists (6 per category) will be announced by 10 May 2019 and pitch their ideas in 60 seconds to judges at the Business Tribe at TEDxSydney 2019. And yes, you score a free ticket to the event as a finalist!
- Each category winner will receive $40,000 and the runner-up $10,000. You have a 1 in 3 chance of walking away with a prize!
Best of luck!